Check-up for Women from 18 to 25
Health control recommended for women aged 18 to 25 years. Includes: laboratory analysis, thyroid investigation, digestive system control and consultation of gynecologist and therapist, issuing final conclusion and necessary recommendations.
- Gynecologist’s consultation
- Therapist’s consultation
- Neurologist’s consultation
- General blood analysis
- C-reactive protein
- Serum glucose
- Serum creatinine
- Serum urea
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALAT) (liver tests)
- Aspartate aminotransferase (ASAT) (liver tests)
- Pancreatic amylase
- Total serum bilirubin
- Serum cholesterol
- Cholesterol, HDL
- Cholesterol, LDL
- Serum triglycerides
- Total whey protein
- Total Calcium + Ionic Calcium
- Serum iron (Fe)
- Serum Potassium (K)
- Total Vitamin D-25 (OH)
- Viral hepatitis B – HBs antigen
- Viral hepatitis B – general antibodies against HB core
- Viral hepatitis C – antibodies to HCV
- TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone)
- Analysis of urine
- Coproparasitological examination
- Digital chest x-ray
- Ultrasound of the abdominal organs (abdominal organs + kidneys)
- Transvaginal ultrasound of the pelvic organs (if not a virgin)
- Thyroid ultrasound
- EKG at rest
Price: 8 500 MDL
* The consultations and investigations included in the medical check-up can be used for 30 days from the moment of payment.
Patient’s Guide – Preparing for a Medical Check-up
Dear patient, Thank you for choosing Medpark Complete Medical Examination Packages.
For an effective medical examination and correct interpretation of results, you need to know the following information:
- A blood test is taken by medical staff on an empty stomach. Until the bold sample is collected, you must not eat or drink anything (other than water).
- A urine sample must be collected at home in a special sterile container purchased in the pharmacy or you can ask for it at Medpark laboratory reception. It is recommended to collect the first morning urine, in case if this is not possible, it must be the next urine after 3 hours from urinating during the night. If it takes more than 2 hours from collecting of urine specimen till it is sent to the Medpark laboratory, please store the sample in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Coproparasitological examination (eggs of worms) from feces. The sample must be collected in a special container (no medium). The sample of feces must be taken only from stool without. The sample must be taken from the stool, without the use of laxatives. From the fecal samples are taken with a special spoon from a container in 3-4 different places, choosing suspicious fragments (how much the spoon can hold). The container is stored in the refrigerator until transport to the laboratory, but not more than 24 hours.
- Abdominal ultrasound exam. Before the abdominal ultrasound exam is not recommended to eat or drink anything, try to avoid frequent urination (the urinary bladder must be moderately filled).
- For your comfort, please wear the most comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please take your ID with you and present it to reception for the registration of your health check-up.
NOTE! While programming for a Check-up, be sure to specify the price and the necessary preconditions.