Medpark launches it’s first TELEMEDICINE project. Take advantage of medical services without leaving your home
Telemedicine today is the modern direction of development of the healthcare system. It’s goal is to facilitate patient access to medical services through information technology, and Medpark International Hospital is launching its first project in this area.
Medpark doctors are even closer
Telemedicine consultations allow the doctor to be face-to-face with the patient, just as it usually happens in his office, only in this case, the information is transmitted electronically, and communication is made via a laptop, smartphone or tablet. Thus, the patient saves time, effort, and also avoids unnecessary trips, which is important, considering the current epidemiological conditions.
This service can be used by people from any corner of the country or even from abroad who face health problems. Medpark specialists have the necessary equipment and are ready to provide telemedicine consultations in 10 areas, the number of which may be expanded in the future: internal medicine, pediatrics, gynecology, reproductology (in vitro fertilization), neurology, urology, proctology, cardiology, endocrinology, oncology.
How the telemedicine consultations take place?
- You apply for a consultation by calling 022 40 00 40, available 24/24.
- Pay for the consultation online.
- You will receive a reminder message about the appointment on the day of the consultation as well as a link you’ll be able to follow to contact the doctor.
- During the consultation, the doctor will ask you about your medical history, symptoms, analyze the results of your examinations, evaluate your health state and provide appropriate medical indications.
- You receive a doctor’s opinion (conclusions and recommendations) in electronic form after the consultation.
To schedule an appointment for an online consultation and for more details, please contact us by phone 022 40 00 40.
Take care of yourself! Stay home!