Gynecology and gynecological surgery
Medpark offers a wide range of obstetrical and gynecological procedures that require interdisciplinary collaboration with physicians from specialties like: anesthesiology, intensive care, morphopathology, bacteriology, laboratory.
Gynecological assessment includes:
- Primary consultation (discussion, patient examination, laboratory sample collection);
- Laboratory tests (laboratory tests, microbiological and cytological examinations etc.);
- Functional investigations (abdominal and vaginal ultrasound);
- Family planning and contraception;
- Menopausal syndrome treatment.
- Diagnostic and curative interventions in polyclinic:
– Electrical, thermal and chemical cauterization of the cervix;
– Pap test, HPV DNA detection and typing in cervical scrapes;
– Mounting IUD (IUD);
– Endometrial biopsy.
Gynecological diseases that require surgical interventions are solved by both conventional surgical techniques (classical) or minimally invasive modern methods (laparoscopic), depending on their complexity.
Diagnostic and surgical interventions:
- The removal of submucosal myoma;
- Ectopic pregnancy;
- Intrauterine polyps;
- Submucosal myoma;
- Excision of the cervix;
- Uterine curettage;
- Hemostatic and biopsic curettage;
- Therapeutic curettage;
Plastic and reconstructive surgery on the pelvic floor (prolapse of the internal genitals, vagina and perineum ruptures, vulvar plastic surgery).
Abdominal gynecological interventions (classic):
- Total/subtotal hysterectomies, with or without uterine annexes;
- Conservative myomectomies (removal of the myoma nodules persevering the uterus as reproductive organ).
Interventional radiology techniques in uterine myoma embolization