More than 15 000 babies have chosen to be born at the Maternity Medpark – the perfect place to give birth to a new life.
CARE FROM THE FIRST MOMENT OF PREGNANCY
Medpark care for the baby begins long before birth.
- The future mother can choose the Pregnancy Record and Monitoring Package (MOM TO BE) which includes highlighting a family doctor and an obstetrician-gynecologist, all necessary consultations and tests in the prenatal period provided by current legislation, but also a set of additional investigations, according to international standards. We take care of the elaboration and completion of the medical documents necessary for the granting of the maternity allowance and other benefits guaranteed by the state, the issuance of the medical and maternity leave certificates;
- School parenthood – prenatal education courses free for all interested (not just patients Medpark);
- Medical assistance 24/24, 7 days a week. When you have an emergency and every minute counts, ask for the help of trusted doctors who are on duty day and night in the Medpark Emergency Unit: obstetrician-gynecologist, anesthesiologist-resuscitator, neonatologist, cardiologist-therapist, surgeon, pediatrician, supported by nurses and specially trained staff in the field.
MEDICAL SAFETY ACT ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
- Medpark Maternity is the only maternity hospital in the country, where all medical indicators are monitored according to international standards in terms of quality of medical care and patient safety, a fact confirmed by the accreditation of the Joint Commission International;
- The most efficient maternity hospital in the Republic of Moldova is equipped with 4 natural delivery rooms, 2 delivery room for cesarean operations, neonatology department, which includes the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and inpatient department, modern laboratory and imaging services 24/7 – all under one roof;
- Natural birth rooms are equipped with modern birth tables, with multiple possibilities for adapting the body position, with cardiotocography and oxygen source, so that labor can flow safely for mother and fetus. Both the caesarean section and the neonatology department are equipped with modern equipment and instruments, which allows the pregnant woman to assist in the birth in accordance with international standards and subsequently the appropriate neonatal monitoring.
- Sterilization of the air in the operating room and strict observance of sanitary-hygienic norms, a mandatory condition to prevent infectious complications in the postnatal period;
- Blood bank own if necessary;
- Neonatal intensive care, at the doctor’s indication;
- Medpark Maternity has everything needed to receive birth from the 32nd week of pregnancy.
CONSOLIDATED MEDICAL TEAM
Because 70% of success depends on effective cooperation between medical team during childbirth for nine years at Medpark was strengthened by a multidisciplinary team working closely at each stage. This is the key to the safety of the medical act and the minimization of the risks of a birth, according to international studies. Maternity Medpark has the largest team of obstetricians and gynecologists, neonatologists and anesthesiologists Reanimatology in the private sector with significant experience in the field to take special care of patients. They collaborate with specialists in other 40 fields whenever a need arises.
In order to feel safe in the most important moments of your life, Medpark team becomes your partner in this important mission.
- Each birth is assisted by at least 5 specialists: obstetrician-gynecologist, neonatologist, anesthesiologist-reanimatologist, nurses and midwives;
- The parturient is an important member of the team, being informed and involved at all stages.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Medpark maternity bag will contain only the necessary personal hygiene and baby outfits. We take care of the rest. For delivery without additional worries, we created a package according to the “all inclusive” principle. Thus, the care of the future parents is focused on the most important moment – the meeting with the new family member.
DELIVERY PACKAGE includes everything necessary for the proper birth and hospitalization period:
– Epidural analgesia in labor (at the doctor’s indication);
– Sterile sets for mother and baby, diapers, newborn care set, etc.;
– Necessary drugs (uterotonic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic, suture material);
– Neonatal intensive care, at the doctor’s indication;
– Screenings for the child during hospitalization;
– Child immunisation: BCG and hepatitis B;
– Daily diet (4 meals a day) adapted to the needs of the lactation period;
- Hospitalization in one of the 20 comfortable wards equipped with:
– Alarm button for nurse call 24/7;
– Folding armchair and bed linen for the accompanying person;
– Private bathroom;
– Towels and bed linen, bathrobe, slippers, toothbrush and toothpaste, soap, shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer;
– Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi.
Taking care of your baby’s health from the first days of his life
A warm and smiling team, which deeply understands the child’s psychological needs, will provide the child with a comfortable and stress-free medical experience. The department of neonatology and pediatrics provides a full spectrum of analyses, investigations, and consultations of specialist doctors, including emergency medical care.
For more information and tips on pregnancy, childbirth and pictures in the delivery rooms, visit the Medpark Maternity Youtube channel.
For more details you can contact us at: (+373) 22 40 00 40 (available 24/24), in Chat on the website, on the Medpark Maternity Facebook page or at the Medpark Hospital Reception.