Rehabilitation – kinetotherapy
Kinetotherapy represents a treatment based on the activity performed within well-structured rehabilitation programs, aimed at restoring the diminished functions or increasing the functionality in various diseases.
Therapeutic effects: any physical activity stimulates the muscles, improving their physiological properties and physical qualities.
The main objectives of kinetotherapy treatment are:
- Posture and body alignment correction;
- Increase in joint mobility;
- Increase in muscle strength;
- Increase in muscle resistance;
- Increase in coordination and balance control;
- Correction of respiratory deficiency;
- Effort training;
- Sensitivity reeducation.
- Medical gymnastics;
- Specific and outpatient kinetotherapy;
- Muscle modeling via trigger point therapy;
- Regional massage;
- Regional massage with vacuum therapy.