Kindergarden / Preschool / First Grade Check-up
Health checks for children attending for the first time kindergarten / school, conducted according to the national law requirements. Includes: laboratory analysis and doctors express consultations, issuing the necessary certificate for the educational institution.
- Ophthalmology consultation
- Otolaryngology consultation
- Pediatric-neurologist consultation
- Orthopedic consultation
- Pediatric-surgeon consultation
- Pediatric consultation
- Dental consultation
- General blood analysis (with ESR)
- Coproparasitologic analysis (helminth eggs)
- Serum glucose
Price: 5 200 MDL
Patient’s Guide – Preparing for a Medical Check-up
Dear patient, Thank you for choosing Medpark Complete Medical Examination Packages.
For an effective medical examination and correct interpretation of results, you need to know the following information:
- A blood test is taken by medical staff on an empty stomach. Until the bold sample is collected, you must not eat or drink anything (other than water).
- A urine sample must be collected at home in a special sterile container purchased in the pharmacy or you can ask for it at Medpark laboratory reception. It is recommended to collect the first morning urine, in case if this is not possible, it must be the next urine after 3 hours from urinating during the night. If it takes more than 2 hours from collecting of urine specimen till it is sent to the Medpark laboratory, please store the sample in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Coproparasitological examination (eggs of worms) from feces. The sample must be collected in a special container (no medium). The sample of feces must be taken only from stool without. The sample must be taken from the stool, without the use of laxatives. From the fecal samples are taken with a special spoon from a container in 3-4 different places, choosing suspicious fragments (how much the spoon can hold). The container is stored in the refrigerator until transport to the laboratory, but not more than 24 hours.
- For your comfort, please wear the most comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please take your ID with you and present it to reception for the registration of your health check-up.
NOTE! While programming for a Check-up, be sure to specify the price and the necessary preconditions.